In some cases, dentists refer patients to a specialist for oral surgery. However, general dentists are trained to perform some minor oral surgeries, and your dentist has also taken significant postgraduate courses for various procedures. So that you can receive the majority of your dental care in the same office, where you feel comfortable, cared for and familiar.
Some examples of oral surgeries and endodontics include:
- Extractions to Eliminate Crowding
- Extractions of Wisdom Teeth (Third Molars)
- Extractions of Dead Teeth
- Root Canal Therapy
- Soft Tissue Grafts
- Crown Lengthening
- Gingivectomies or Gum Lifts
- Hard Tissue Grafts (Bone)
- Dental Implant Placement
We are looking forward to being you one-stop practice for many common oral surgery procedure. Contact us today!